Join us in making survivors' holidays brighter through our WEAVE holiday gift drive! The drive will provide books, games, and stocking stuffers to domestic violence, sexual assault, and sex trafficking survivors and their families. WEAVE needs our support this year more than ever because many of the in-person drives that support their program cannot happen during COVID.
We make it easy to contribute, and we'll take care of delivering the gifts. You can help in three ways:
Buy gifts at 20% off. Choose anything on our site to gift to the domestic violence, sexual assault, and sex trafficking survivors WEAVE serves. Use WEAVEDRIVE to save 20% on your purchase.
- We've provided some ideas on our home page, but any gift for any age is welcome.
- Their highest consistent area of need is for teens and young adults.
- Place orders by 12/5 for "special order" items and 12/17 for "in stock" items.
- We apply codes manually, so pay by card and not PayPal and we'll charge you for the discounted total.
Donate and let us choose the gifts. Use our handy contribution options to give a financial gift we can put toward books, games, and other items.
- This will allow us to make the most of your gift by finding the best deals our suppliers can offer.
- Place orders by 12/17 and we'll take it from there!
Spread the word. WEAVE needs as many gifts as possible for the survivors they serve. Help by forwarding this email or sharing this Facebook post.