#GivingTuesdayNow is taking place on May 5
as an emergency response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The goal is to rally the world and
encourage generosity and giving of all kinds.
TODAY YOU CAN HELP SHOW HOW MUCH #CALEDONCARES BY DOING ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Give the CPCC a shout out on social media
- Write a testimonial and share your experience with the CPCC
- Encourage a friend to visit the CPCC website for our Brain and Body Boosters
- Take a photo of your family completing a Brain and Body Booster activity and post it to social media
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Click Share on our social media posts
- Use our hashtag #CPCCLovesFamilies
- Contact Volunteer MBC if you have some free time to volunteer
- Donate a food item to the Exchange to help families experiencing financial difficulties
- Pull out your stash of fabric and elastic and donate it to a local sewer of PPE
- Get the kids involved - take out the sidewalk chalk and write hopeful messages
- Thank your local councilor for the Town’s support of the CPCC – make sure they know how important our services are to your family
If you are able make a contribution today!