RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
- Friday, May 12
- 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.: Packet pick-up at the Fat Rabbit
(825 Sutter St, Folsom, CA 95630)
- 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.: Pre-race dinner at the Fat Rabbit
- Saturday, May 13
- 5:45 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.: Race day packet pick-up at Sac State
(6000 J St, Sacramento, CA 95819 - near Alumni Grove and the Guy West Bridge) Parking Lot 4 - map HERE
- 7:00 a.m.: Race start
- 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.: Finish line festival
- Early pick-up, Friday, May 12
- Location - Fat Rabbit (825 Sutter St, Folsom, CA 95630)
- Time - 4:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Why not hang out with our fellow runners for a bite to eat and a beer?
- Race day pick-up, Saturday, May 13
- Location - Sac State - in front of the Hornet Bookstore, near the Guy West Bridge and Alumni Grove
- Time - 5:45 a.m. - 6:45 a.m.
RACE DAY PARKING
- Parking will be available at Sac State in Lot 4 and Covered Parking Structure II, which is located next to Alumni Grove and the Guy West Bridge
- Please print the PARKING PASS and display in your window to receive free parking
- View the Sac State campus map HERE
- View the map for parking HERE
- There will be a spot across from the start/finish area for drop bags
- Drop bags can contain fuel or clothing items you would like to change into
- Please no lawn chairs or coolers in the drop bag area
- 6 loops on the Jedediah Smith Memorial Trail along the American River
- The north side of the loop is on paved trail and the south side is mixed pavement and trail
- Cutoff to start final loop is 2:36 p.m.
- The total distance is 31.2 miles
- All runners will begin by running "Lap Zero" (MAP), which is approximately a 2-mile out-and-back. A Course Marshal will be stationed at the turnaround for Lap Zero and it will be marked with an orange cone. Upon returning to the start/finish area, runners will begin Lap 1 (LAP 1-6 MAP)
- 50k runners will complete "Lap Zero" and then complete six laps.
- Relay Leg 1 runners will complete "Lap Zero" and then complete 3 laps (16.6 miles). Relay Leg 2 runners will complete 3 laps (14.6 miles)
- Please note: This is NOT a closed trail event, so you may encounter pedestrians, other runners, bikes, and horses. Please be aware of all other forms of traffic. Follow Parkway right-of-way rules at all times!
- There will be two aid stations along the course
- The first will be located near the start/finish area and will be fully stocked with the usual fuel and hydration items (gels, solid foods, sodas, fresh fruit, salty snacks, sweets, etc.)
- The second (Aid Station Lite) will be located under Watt Ave. on the north side of the River and will only contain water, NUUN, soda, CLIF Shots, something salty and something sweet
- Medical personnel will be at both aid stations
FINISH LINE FESTIVAL
Please join us after the race for some post-race refreshments. Lounge with your fellow runners and swap stories of the day.
SPECTATORS AND CREW
Friends and family are more than welcome to watch and support you near the start/finish area.
Age-group and overall awards will be available at the Finish Line Festival. Please allow a few minutes for the timer to get results to the awards table.