Updated Golf Operations Information 7.24.20
Locker Room service is now available 7 days a week from 7:30 am - 5pm
Wild Dunes Reciprocal Golf Privilege Suspended - due to the closure of the resort and golf courses until further notice
Daily Golf Operations Protocols
- Single Rider Carts unless riders are from the same household.
- Bag Storage Service has been reinstated. Members who keep their bags in storage may leave them with the outside service staff next time they play
- Masks are required inside the golf shop for members, guests and employees
- Check-in for member play and practice will remain outside on the range for the immediate future. Range balls are $6 per bag and will be charged to member accounts (exception for Full Resident members)
- Scorecards, pencils and disinfectant wipes will be provided on a table at the range
- Coolers, divot mix and towels will continue to be provided on the carts
- Due to high demand for tee times, singles and twosomes will be paired up to allow more members the opportunity to get a tee time. We are actively maintaining a waiting list so please ask to get on it if you can't get a tee time initially. The tee sheet changes a lot from day to day especially a day or two out.
- We are filling the tee sheet every day so book your tee times early and cancel early when not needed - someone else will fill it.
Full Members - 30 days in advance
Social Members - 14 days in advance
Community Members - 7 days in advance
Rental Guests - 3 days in advance
- Golf Shop is open every day from 6:30am - 6pm. Proper physical distancing of 6' should be practiced at all times inside and out
- Tee times may be made via phone (843) 768 - 2529 and online in the members' section of www.discoverseabrook.com. For same day play, please call the golf shop.
- If a player's ball comes to rest in a divot, as a temporary local rule, it may be moved to the nearest relief, no nearer the hole. Similarly, if a ball comes to rest in a footprint in a bunker, the ball may be moved to the nearest unaffected area in a bunker no nearer the hole. These local rules will apply as long as Covid restrictions are in place for divot mix and rakes.
- Please dispose of all trash and towels and return the golf cart to the cart return area to be cleaned and sanitized for the next member upon the completion of play.
- Members may use their own push carts as a temporary adjustment to normal operating procedures - normal rates still apply
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed and inverted cups have been installed. Please do not touch the flagstick.
- Locker Room service is now available 7 days a week from 7:30 am - 5pm
Reciprocal Playing Opportunities
SIC members must identify themselves as such when setting up their own tee times and MUST show their SIC membership card at check-in to receive the agreed upon rate. Contact the Club Amenity Office if you need a membership card.
- Links at Stono Ferry - $35 SIC Members, Guests allowed at seasonal guest rate which can be determined by calling. SIC Members may call (843) 763-1817 no more than 7 days in advance
2. Kiawah Island Golf Resort - Turtle Point, Cougar Point, Osprey Point, Oak Point and The Ocean Course
a. Tee times can be made up to 48 hours in advance by calling courses directly
b. Members must provide credit card at time of booking - all fees will go on that card; golf shops are not open
c. Beverage cart service available
d. Last tee time for 18 hole cart is 2pm; 4pm for 9 holes
Golf Rates - Member/Guest Ocean course Oak Point-Turtle Point
May 25th - Aug 30 $298/$450 $134/$199
Aug 31st - Sep 30 $298/$450 $171/$254
All resort courses except Ocean course - carts included, players may walk, carry or push - fee is the same
The Ocean Course - walking only all day May and September; carts available June, July and August after 10am (carts restricted to paths, Forecaddie mandatory); recommended caddie gratuities - walking $100pp/Forecaddie $50pp; players have option to carry their own bag or bring their own push cart
3. Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club - $25 weekdays/$30 Friday-Sunday SIC Members, guest rates fluctuate by time of day between $49 - $28. Tee times can be made up to 60 days in advance.
4. Wild Dunes Reciprocal Golf Privilege Suspended - due to the closure of the resort and golf courses until further notice
Reciprocal Opportunities when travelling (restrictions may apply at some facilities due to the Corona virus)
- ClubCorp - visit their website at clubcorp.com to see where you can play and call the ClubLine at 800 433-5079 to check rates and availability and request your tee time.
- OpenRounds - OpenRounds is a platform created to streamline private club accommodations for members when travelling. Visit openrounds.com to view course availability - must be registered to use this platform and request your tee time.