Sponsor the Golf Tournament
& Raise Your Profile
Help the Chamber raise funds to support tourism and visitor services activities at the Welcome Centre
Annually, the Chamber must fundraise to cover the difference in the amount received in student wage grants and municipal support for tourism and visitor services and the actual cost. That difference is about $12,000.
Your support of this fundraising tournament will:
- Keep the Welcome Centre open
- Make up that $12,000 shortfall
- Nurture future customers for your business
- Contribute to the community's vitality and growth
- Over $70,000 was raised to purchase water filling stations for installation at 14 locations, including:
Visitor spending injects vitality into our community's economic health and prosperity. When businesses have revenue, they in turn can support service clubs, youth activities, hospital and church fundraisers and the many causes we as business owners get asked to support.
According to the Travel Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO), visitors to our region will spend:
- 31% on accommodation,
- 30% on retail purchases,
- 7% on restaurants,
- 4% on car rentals / transportation costs,
- 1% on attractions and
- 27% on other types of purchases.
SPONSORSHIPS START AT JUST $150
SIGN UP TO PLAY - $99 per golfer
Give yourself a fun day on the course, reward hard-working staff or come on out ready to network with fellow business owners and potential customers.
Golf registration is now open and if you register by July 31 you and your team have a chance to win your golf entry fee!
Register Online Now.