Reciprocal Playing Opportunities
SIC members must identify themselves as such when setting up their own tee times and MUST show their SIC membership card at check-in to receive the agreed upon rate. Contact the Club Amenity Office if you need a membership card.
1. Links at Stono Ferry - $35 SIC Members, Guests allowed at seasonal guest rate which can be determined by calling. SIC Members may call (843) 763-1817 no more than 7 days in advance
2. Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club - $25 weekdays/$30 Friday-Sunday SIC Members, guest rates fluctuate by time of day between $49 - $28. Tee times can be booked up to 60 days in advance.
3. Kiawah Island Golf Resort - Beginning Saturday, May 16
a. Oak Point, Turtle Point & Ocean course are the only 3 courses open at this time
b. Can book up to 48 hours in advance by calling courses directly
c. Provide credit card at time of booking - all fees will go on that card; golf shops not open
d. Single rider carts; beverage cart service available
e. Last tee time for 18 hole cart is 2pm; 4pm for 9 holes
Golf Rates - Member/Guest Ocean Course Oak Point-Turtle Point
May 16th - May 24th $298/$450 $171/$254
May 25th - Aug 30th $298/$450 $134/$199
Aug 31st - Sep 30th $298/$450 $171/$254
Oak Point & Turtle Point - carts included, players may walk, carry or push - fee is the same
Ocean course - walking only all day May and September; carts available June, July and August after 10am (carts restricted to paths, Forecaddie mandatory); recommended caddie gratuities - walking $100pp/Forecaddie $50pp; players have option to carry their own bag or bring their own push cart
4. Wild Dunes Golf Resort - Reciprocal begins May 22nd ; details coming next week
Reciprocal Opportunities when travelling (restrictions may apply at some facilities due to the Corona virus)
1. ClubCorp - visit their website at clubcorp.com to see where you can play and call the ClubLine at 800 433-5079 to check rates and availability and request your tee time.
2. OpenRounds - OpenRounds is a platform created to streamline private club accommodations for members when travelling. Visit openrounds.com to view course availability - must be registered to use this platform and request your tee time.
Crooked Oaks Closed for aerification/topdressing Tuesday, May 26th - Thursday, May 28th
~Range will be open from 8am - 7pm during this time
~Golf Shop will be open from 9am - 5pm during this time
~Due to high demand for tee times, singles and twosomes will be paired up to allow more members the opportunity to get a tee time. We are actively maintaining a waiting list so please ask to get on it if you can't get a tee time initially. The tee sheet changes a lot from day to day especially a day or two out.
~If a player's ball comes to rest in a divot, as a temporary local rule, it may be moved to the nearest relief, no nearer the hole. Similarly, if a ball comes to rest in a footprint in a bunker, the ball may be moved to the nearest unaffected area in a bunker no nearer the hole. These local rules will apply as long as Covid restrictions are in place for divot mix and rakes.
~Golf Shop is now open every day from 6:30am - 6pm.
Capacity is restricted to a maximum of 4 members/guests with a designated entrance through the door off the veranda and exit through the door leading to the hallway.
Proper distancing of 6' should be practiced at all times inside and out
Operational adjustments still in effect - posted in previous Golf Operations Updates
- Check-in for member play and practice will remain outside on the range for the immediate future. Range balls are $6 per bag and will be charged to member accounts (exception for Full Resident members)
- Crooked Oaks is the only course open for play. Tee times now run from 7am - 6pm through the rest of the summer.
- We are filling the tee sheet every day so book your tee times early and cancel early when not needed - someone else will fill it.
- Towels, coolers, scorecards and pencils have been removed from the carts. Scorecards and pencils may be individually picked up from the Starters table near the range. We recommend that you bring your own towel and water bottle.
- After play, no lingering. Gathering after the round in groups of larger than 3 has been prohibited by SC Executive Order. Tip your hat, gather your belongings and please leave the Club property immediately upon completion of play.
- Tee times may be made via phone (843) 768 - 2529 and online in the members' section of www.discoverseabrook.com. For same day play, please call the golf shop.
- Mixed Couples, MGA and SILGA are using online scoring. Printed scorecards for all group play are not be available at this time.
- Members may use their own push carts as a temporary adjustment to normal operating procedures - normal rates still apply.
- Golf bag storage has been postponed and members are asked to handle their own golf bag.
- Rental equipment and demo clubs are not available.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed and inverted cups have been installed. Please do not touch the flagstick.
- Golfers must maintain 6' of separation at all times. Maintain separation on the tee, putt your ball out and then stand back for the next player to finish the hole.
- Please dispose of all trash and return the golf cart to the staff to be cleaned and sanitized for the next member when finished playing.