New information since 4.25 update:
Reciprocal playing opportunities for SIC Members have been established at the following facilities.
Golfers must identify themselves as SIC Members when setting up their own tee times and MUST show their SIC membership card at check-in to receive the agreed upon rate. Contact the Club Amenity Office if you need a membership card.
1. Links at Stono Ferry - $35 SIC Members, Guests allowed at seasonal guest rate which can be determined by calling. SIC Members may call (843) 763-1817
no more than 7 days in advance
2. Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club - $25 weekdays/$30 Friday-Sunday SIC Members, guest rates fluctuate by time of day between $49 - $28. Tee times can be booked up to 60 days in advance.
3. Kiawah Island Golf Resort - postponed until further notice due to Corona virus restrictions
4. Wild Dunes Golf Resort - postponed until further notice due to Corona virus restrictions
Reciprocal Opportunities when travelling (restrictions may apply at some facilities due to the Corona virus)
1. ClubCorp - visit their website at clubcorp.com to see where you can play and call the ClubLine at 800 433-5079 to check rates and availability and request your tee time.
2. OpenRounds - OpenRounds is a platform created to streamline private club accommodations for members when travelling. Visit openrounds.com to view course availability - must be registered to use this platform and request your tee time.
~Crooked Oaks will be closed for greens aerification and topdressing Tuesday, May 26th - Thursday, May 28th
~Due to high demand for tee times, singles and twosomes will be paired up to allow more members the opportunity to get a tee time. We are actively maintaining a waiting list so please ask to get on it if you can't get a tee time initially. The tee sheet changes a lot from day to day especially a day or two out.
~If a player's ball comes to rest in a divot, as a temporary local rule, it may be moved to the nearest relief, no nearer the hole. Similarly, if a ball comes to rest in a footprint in a bunker, the ball may be moved to the nearest unaffected area in a bunker no nearer the hole. These local rules will apply as long as Covid restrictions are in place for divot mix and rakes.
~Golf Shop is now open every day from 6:30am - 6pm.
Capacity is restricted to a maximum of 4 members/guests with a
designated entrance through the door off the veranda and exit through the door leading to the hallway.
Proper distancing of 6' should be practiced at all times inside and out
Operational adjustments still in effect - posted in previous Golf Operations Updates
- Check-in for play and practice will remain outside on the range for the immediate future. Range balls are $6 per bag and will be charged to member accounts (exception for Full Resident members)
- Crooked Oaks is the only course open for play. Tee times now run from 7am - 6pm through the rest of the summer.
- We are filling the tee sheet every day so book your tee times early and cancel early when not needed - someone else will fill it.
- Towels, coolers, scorecards and pencils have been removed from the carts. Scorecards and pencils may be individually picked up from the Starters table near the range. We recommend that you bring your own towel and water bottle.
- After play, no lingering. Gathering after the round in groups of larger than 3 has been prohibited by SC Executive Order. Tip your hat, gather your belongings and please leave the Club property immediately upon completion of play.
- Locker rooms remain closed to members and guests. On course restrooms will remainopen as well as the restroom in the hallway outside the golf shop.
- Tee times may be made via phone (843) 768 - 2529 and online in the members' section of www.discoverseabrook.com. For same day play, please call the golf shop.
- Mixed Couples, MGA and SILGA are using online scoring. Printed scorecards for all group play are not be available at this time.
- Cart usage is limited to single riders only with the exception of family members who may choose to ride together. However, walking is encouraged. There is a limited supply of golf carts. They will be available as long as the supply lasts.
- Members may use their own push carts as a temporary adjustment to normal operating procedures - normal rates still apply.
- Golf bag storage has been postponed and members are asked to handle their own golf bag. There is no due date for when members should pick up their bags...simply keep your clubs with you the next time you play or practice, rather than returning them to the golf staff.
- Rental equipment and demo clubs are not available.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed and inverted cups have been installed. For balls in a footprint, the ball may be moved to the nearest unaffected area in a bunker no nearer the hole.
- Golfers must maintain 6' of separation at all times. If you can swing your driver in a circle and hit someone, you are too close. Maintain separation on the tee, putt your ball out and then stand back for the next player to finish the hole.
- Upon conclusion of your round, please dispose of all trash and return the golf cart to the staff to be cleaned and sanitized for the next member.
TaylorMade Exclusive Club Fitting Sessions Saturday, May 16th
Safely Get Fit For Your Clubs Like A Tour Pro! During these unprecedented times, TaylorMade has taken advanced measures to ensure your health and safety, as well as that of our staff and their team.
Please go to
to register or sign up for your specific time appointment. Feel free to contact us in the golf shop to answer any questions you may have about this special event.