Meeting called to order by President Rachel Toomey. Total attendance: 24. Members 22, 1 speaker, and guest Erin McNulty. Nice to have Mary Meador from United Way join us today.
Safe travels Bill and Shara Grant who are leaving for North Carolina for the summer soon.
50/50 today was won by Liz Ross.
- Have you sold your dining books yet? See Todd for some.
- Registration for District Convention is now open open (Orlando) at early bird rate until July 26. Let us know if you are planning on attending.
- The board approved the funding for start up of a sensory room at Rayma Page. Bill Grant made a financial donation toward this cause. Thank you Bill.
- DCM (Division Council Meeting) was last Thursday at Headpinz. A general meeting was held to elect Lt. Governor for 2019-2020 (Tina Pegler) and re-elected to the FL Foundation was Bruce Boyd. Both are members of the Lehigh club. Congrats! Thank you for representing out club; Rachel, Todd, Ada and John, Barbara H., Linda, Stewart and Liz. Lehigh and Gateway clubs co-hosted the meeting.
- We are looking for speaker chairs for June, July, August. See Lindsey.