Good to Grow Food Processing Workshop
January 22, 2019, 8:30am to 3:30pm
Location: Vancouver Island Visitor Centre, 3607 Small Rd, Cumberland
Cost: $52.50 per person
A full day covering all aspects of business planning for a food or beverage business. Participants are exposed to all areas of food processing and planning to determine further interest in taking their food and beverage product idea, or seed stage, further along the path to creating a processed product that is retail ready.
The course is laid out in six modules designed to give a thirty thousand foot view of the business and to:
- Learn all of the requirements of a BUSINESS PLAN.
- Learn key FINANCIAL components of your business.
- Get MARKET READY and position your brand to drive sales.
- Navigate PACKAGING compliance. Refine your recipe to scale up.
- Gain insights into DISTRIBUTION and sell at the right price.
- Learn key components to build a DIGITAL STRATEGY.