WHO CAN APPLY?
Non-profits that provide human or social services to benefit Goodyear residents. The services provided should not be duplicated by the city or another service provider. Agencies should be able to track the number of Goodyear residents served.
WHEN ARE APPLICATIONS TAKEN?
Applications are available now and will be due no later than 5PM on June 15, 2020. This is an online application form. Please allow time for technical challenges. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE APPLICATION?
Goodyear uses an
process. A complete application includes:
HOW ARE APPROVALS DETERMINED?
City staff reviews the applications for completeness and eligibility. A subcommittee of three council members review and discuss the applications and make funding recommendations. The subcommittee recommendations are sent to the full City Council for approval at a Regular meeting. Checks are awarded in July.
WHAT ARE THE REPORTING REQUIREMENTS?
If you are the recipient of a Community Funding Award, your six-month progress report will be due the 3rd Monday in January. Your final report is due the 3rd Monday in July.
THERE WILL BE AN OPTIONAL PRE-APPLICATION MEETING.
There will be an optional pre-application webinar to review the application on
Tues., May 26, 2020 at 2PM
Arizona Time. Participation in the pre-application meeting is not required; however,
register for the webinar
in order to receive the Webex link
and password for the meeting.
- Expanding services available in the Goodyear Community that are designed to meet the needs of minority populations, people in (or at risk of being in) crisis, or the homeless
- Fostering social and cultural cohesion in Goodyear
- Innovative solutions to bring more mental health care services into Goodyear, particularly for youth
- Innovative transportation solutions for Goodyear residents, particularly those that help residents meet their health care needs
- Regional solutions that result in increased access and a greater variety of services available to Goodyear residents and the workforce