Thanks to Laurentian Valley and their Digital Service Squad program we are able to offer free Google My Business workshops for local businesses, as part of our Service Concierge banner of programs.
Stephanie Hewitt will facilitate the workshops and each session will include information on the following topics:
- What is Google My Business (GMB) and why is it important for business owners?
- The GMB basics for all business owners. Include touch points such as basic information, business description, the photo tab, and reviews.
- Live GMB Dashboard overview including standard insight/analytics.
- Live demo on how to create a post!
- Live demo on how to upload a product!
Webinar attendees will receive supporting materials and workshop link closer to the date of their chosen workshop time.
Businesses can register to attend this free workshop for either:
- Monday, May 31 from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm; or
- Wednesday, June 2 from 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
Based on participation and interest more webinars on this subject may be made available. Register today!