We are excited to announce that Mental Health America of Indiana will have representation on the new Behavioral Health Commission! For more information, please review the following Press Release:
For Immediate Release:
Thursday, August 13, 2020
Gov. Holcomb Makes Appointments to Various Boards and Commissions
INDIANAPOLIS — Governor Eric J. Holcomb today announced several appointments to various state boards and commissions.
Indiana Behavioral Health Commission
The governor made nineteen appointments to the new commission, who will serve until the commission sunsets on Dec. 31, 2022:
- Katy Adams (Evansville), president and CEO of Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Sharon Bowman (Muncie), professor and chair of the Department of Counseling Psychology, Social Psychology and Counseling at Ball State University
- Matt Brooks (Indianapolis), president and CEO of the Indiana Council of Community Mental Health Centers, Inc.
- Carrie Cadwell (Westfield), CEO of Four County
- Donna Culley (Evansville), director of child and family services with Southwestern Behavioral Healthcare, Inc.
- Scott Fadness, Mayor of Fishers
- Mimi Gardner (Valparaiso), Chief Behavioral Health and Addictions Officer with HealthLinc
- Timothy Kelly (Indianapolis), medical director of addiction treatment services for Community Health Network and physician with Clearvista Recovery Associates
- Brooke Lawson (Fishers), mental health and school counseling coordinator with Hamilton Southeastern Schools
- Ray Lay (Indianapolis), founder and owner of SMI Enterprises, LLC
- Chase Lyday, Chief of Police with the Avon Community School Corporation
- Tony Maze, lieutenant with the City of Fort Wayne Police Department
- Stephen McCaffrey (Knightstown), president and CEO for Mental Health America of Indiana
- Leah McGrath (Fishers), vice president of public affairs at Knowledge Services
- Christine Negendank (Indianapolis), chief medical officer of adult psychiatry at Adult & Child Health
- Mike Nielsen, Boone County Sheriff
- Katrina Norris (Richmond), executive director of the Indiana State Psychiatric Hospital Network
- Jim Nossett (Brownsburg), physician with Emergency Medicine Specialists, PC
- Barbara Scott (Noblesville), president and CEO of Aspire Indiana Health