This afternoon, Governor Brown announced that Oregon was going on a statewide freeze beginning November 18th and lasting, at the minimum, for 2 weeks.
This means the following (but not limited to):
- Retail establishments, grocery stores and pharmacy to allow 75% capacity
- Restaurants and bars are limited to takeout
- Gyms, fitness facilities, and indoor venues to close
- Socialization is limited to 6 individuals of 2 households total
- Some counties that are considered COVID-19 hotspots should plan to remain in the freeze for longer than 2 weeks
- Requiring remote work when possible
Travel Advisory - 14 day self-quarantine upon return from traveling out of state, also effective in California and Washington.
We know that this is an incredible challenge for our business community and we will continue to do everything we can to support you through this time period.
Our messaging, leading into the holidays, was and will continue to be, all about SAFELY supporting our local businesses. Finding your gifts for the holidays, locally, purchasing gift certificates and take out from our restaurants as we move forward together.
We will keep you posted with further updates when available. For further information click here
Ashland Chamber & Travel Ashland Staff