Fall is in high gear as is Hope for HH. We are busy preparing for our:
- first 5K in Maryland on 9/24 (near Washington DC) (THIS SUNDAY!)
- booster campaign (COMING SOON)
- the DC Family Forum on 12/2-3
As you know, we are a small group of dedicated volunteers and boy could we use YOUR help. Interested in getting involved? See some discrete projects below.
And a few THANK YOUS to our extraordinary doctors:
- Dr. Regis secured FREE access to the HH Epilepsia Supplement. Read original text HERE. Or stay tuned for our lay summaries posted to the blog.
- Thanks Dr. Kerrigan for helping to update HH content on NORD.
- Did you catch info about Cure's Epi watch study? Read about the Busby's experience using a similar watch as well.
Happy fall to all,
Hope for HH Board of Directors