Important information below:
I apologize for being overly wordy this week but lots of stuff to get at!
This weekend’s worship will once again be live stream only.
We will live stream at 5 pm on Saturday and after that the service will be available to you. Again, if 8:45 or 10:15 is your preferred service, consider keeping that habit and view the service then. But it is available at any time from 5 pm Saturday.
We will be looking at the story of the Good Samaritan this weekend!
Here are some ways to make your worship experience more engaging:
- Families: We have the kids worksheet available for download/printing here. After the worship service is over, take a picture of your kids holding their artwork and post the photo here: https://www.facebook.com/gracefamilies/
- Communion: Before you view the service make sure you have some bread/crackers and grape juice/wine/water available so that you can participate in the Lord’s Supper along with the rest of your Grace family. When we pause after saying: This is my body, broken for you…you can, if viewing with others serve each other by saying: The Body of Christ. When we pause after saying: This is my blood, shed for you…you can serve each other by saying: The blood of Christ shed for you.
- Sacred Space: You might look for small ways to create a sacred space while you worship. Have candles to light during communion, for example.
- Giving: The needs of ministry continue on even though the campus itself is closed. We will have the text number on the screen for you. But please check out our website for other giving options (and the address to mail in checks): www.boldrecklessgrace.org/giving
- Prayer concerns: You can post your prayer requests during the service in the comments and we’ll go through them and pray for you. Remember that these will be public! Or you can send prayer requests and/or pastoral care requests to Receptionist@boldrecklessgrace.org
- Food: How about Pizza and Worship on Saturday night? Waffles and Worship on Sunday morning? In the early church worship often happened around meals.
- Inviting Friends: As you begin to watch the service hit the button inviting others to join you. And/or, once you’ve viewed the service, share it to your Facebook page.