In accordance with the DESE guidance, available seats will be marked on all buses and these are the only seats that students may occupy. Students must sit in the same seat each day, and no movement on the bus or switching of seats is permitted.
Please be at the bus stop 10 minutes before the designated time and remember to follow the COVID required protocol of mask wearing (if your child forgot their mask while waiting at the bus stop, please tell the driver and he/she will give you one as BFCCPS has provided all bus drivers with masks), social distancing of six feet and hand sanitizing prior to boarding the bus. Please also see below for the detailed COVID protocol that requires all parents to monitor their students for symptoms prior to boarding the bus to come to school.
Regional and Franklin bus information was emailed on Monday, October 5th to families who registered for service. Bus passes have been sent to home addresses by US mail.
Please contact Mrs. Schwab with any questions regarding bus service.
Car Line Drop Off/Pick Up
Please note that you can not access the property from the gated access on Grove Street, all traffic must enter Financial Park via the entrance at 431 Washington Street in Franklin.
- Please line up on Financial Park until the drop off or pick up line begins. Please wait for a member BFCCPS staff to indicate that it is okay to enter the property.
- Staff will release traffic from the street at 8:40 am for arrivals and 2:50 for dismissal.
- Students must have their mask on before stepping out of their cars in the morning.
- Students may exit their cars starting at 8:45 am and only when BFCCPS staff is outside and ready to supervise the process.
- Students will be dismissed at
- During afternoon dismissal, parents should place their placard in their dashboard to indicate which student(s) they are picking up.
- Parents should stay in their cars at all times and have a mask on if they need to roll down the window to speak with staff on duty.