Dear Class of 2020 Students and Families,
CONGRATULATIONS! After 4 years, it is time to celebrate all of your accomplishments and hard work. At this point, we are still
planning for an in-person ceremony in July or August, but we want to make June 11th as memorable as possible for all our students, while still following health regulations and guidelines.
To celebrate your achievements, we will be hosting a campus drive thru celebration on Thursday June 11th from 4-7pm following the schedule below. At this time all seniors will have the opportunity to come to campus, receive their diploma, diploma cover, and graduation program. Seniors will also take a picture in their cap and gown at a designated area.
4:00pm – 5:00pm A-H
5:00pm – 6:00pm I-P
6:00pm – 7:00pm Q-Z
Please follow these guidelines while participating in this event:
- Graduates should wear their cap and gown and arrive during their scheduled time
- Graduates should NOT drive their own car and should be driven by a parent or guardian
- One family per car will be allowed
- One car per graduate will be allowed to participate
- No Limos, party buses, or oversized vehicles will be allowed.
- See map below for drive-thru details.
- At the designated point, the graduate will get out of the car for a photo opportunity
- Friends or family are able to watch from the car but are not allowed to get out
- All students should wear masks as well as family members participating in the celebration from the car
- A photographer will be present to take pictures for purchase
- Graduates should then return to their car and exit campus
- Family members will not be allowed out of their cars at any point during this celebration and graduates and family members will not be allowed to congregate or remain on campus afterwards
We ask that our families drive, even if they live very close, to allow for proper
safety protocols, social distancing and efficiency.