Dear AFP Dallas Members,
Congratulations to our chapter for once again receiving the Ten Star and Friends of Diversity designations from AFP International!
April finds us getting into full swing with luncheons and galas. Additionally, there are numerous great programs upcoming for AFP:
- April 15th deadline for NPD Award Nominations
- April 24th Funders' Panel
- April 25th Collin County Funders Panel
- May 28th CFRE Refresher Course
- May 28th-29th DFW Philanthropy in Action Conference, Register Now!
- Discounted rates to attend the 2019 National Philanthropy Luncheon when you register at the DFW Conference! The Greater Dallas AFP will be offering a 10% discount for tables and individual seats purchased during the conference on May 29th. Stay tuned for more details!