ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification Course in Fort Dodge December 3rd - Must register by November 12th
For those with oversight and management responsibility in any type of foodservice operation, ServSafe® is the food safety certification course developed by the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation. It is one of several programs accredited by the American National Standards Institute - Conference on Food Protection in meeting Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) requirements. The ServSafe® program blends the latest FDA Food Code and food safety research in a program offered by specialists
with years of food sanitation training experience. Participants learn current best practices related to safe food handling and cleaning and sanitizing as well as tips on how to implement essential food safety practices and create a culture of food safety. The 8-hour course includes a resource workbook and concludes with a certification exam.
* Meets Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) requirements.
* All participants must successfully pass the exam in order to be certified by the NRAEF.
* A 75% or higher exam score is required for certification.
* Certification is valid for five years.
* A photo ID is required to take the certification exam.
Register online for the Fort Dodge
class by Nov. 12. Cost is $150. Class will be held on December 3 at the Webster County Extension Office. All must be pre-registered as no walk in's are allowed.