The Brandywine Conservancy is offering free, unlimited use of 10 short (1-1.5 minute) videos that project an exciting and engaging vision for the Brandywine Creek Greenway, now in its 10th year.
The videos convey the many values the Greenway embraces and the multiple benefits the Greenway provides its communities and residents. The videos are located on the Brandywine Creek Greenway website and are aligned under one or more of the following themes: clean water; local economies; community; and quality of life.
The video titles include:
- Brandywine Creek Greenway – One Vision
- Getting Wet Builds Awareness
- Keeping our Waterways Clean
- Trees and Vegetation Help Keep Waterways Clean
- Quality of Water Drives the Business of Beer
- Fishing Connects People
- Open Space in Demand to Improve the Quality of Life
- Giving Back to the Trails
- Trails are an Investment in the Future
- Bike the Brandywine
A corresponding toolkit is provided for each video with a variety of suggested applications, social media thought-starters, and example postings to inspire use. We know our partners proudly support the Greenway vision and we invite you to use these videos freely to inspire and promote your projects and special events. Use them throughout the year as content for municipal newsletters, websites, social media campaigns, and presentations. Audiences could include municipal boards and committees, local residents, local businesses, and recreation advocates near and far.