I've been asked to explain email marketing and Constant Contact, so here goes:
What's email marketing?
Email marketing encompasses many forms of communication sent via email---and not all sales related.
Email marketing is the most successful advertising tool for small business, as well as the most cost-effective, with an ROI of 4000%.
A business might use email marketing to
- announce business changes and new hires (meet your new account rep)
- ask for referrals
- remind customers (schedule annual boiler maintenance, update your will, review your insurance policies)
- share advice and tips (how to lower your energy usage)
- update customers and clients (what impact does the new tax law have on you or your business?)
- conduct surveys (how can we better serve our customers?)
- offer discounts (coupons and other promotions)
- and yes, sell services and merchandise
For non-profits, email marketing might include
- requests for donations
- announcements of fundraising events and event registration
- updates to donors, volunteers, members, and service recipients
What's Constant Contact?
Constant Contact is the service provider I use to send out this email and the email campaigns I create for my clients. Constant Contact lets me design and edit mailings (newsletters, announcements, surveys, and more), maintain mailing lists, and track the success rate of mailings, all while complying with anti-spam laws.
I'm a Constant Contact Business Partner, a status that lets me provide my clients with exceptional service as well as promotional discounts.
More questions? Call 978-973-7261 or
Please share my announcement
Click on the social media icons below to share this newsletter on your Facebook, Twitter, and/or LinkedIn feeds. I greatly appreciate your help in spreading the word about my business.