Palestine Museum US
Palestine Museum US was founded by Palestinian American businessman Faisal Saleh who, after over 40 years of entrepreneurial work, is turning his attention to managing the most ambitious Palestinian media project in the United States. Located in Woodbridge, Connecticut, USA, the museum opened its doors on April 22, 2018.
- Research and preserve Palestinian history
- Showcase the Palestinian experience, pre- and post-Nakbah, in Palestine and in the diaspora
- Celebrate Palestinian cultural and artistic achievements
- Tell the Palestinian story to US and global audience through works of art, film, literature, and mixed media
- Serve as a cultural common ground for all Palestinians
If you are interested in learning more about the museum, you can take its online tour here.
Museum Hours: Museum is open by appointment only. To visit the Museum please email info@PalestineMuseum.US indicating the preferred dates and times for your visit.
1764 Litchfield Turnpike
Admission Fees: Adult: $8.00 Students & Seniors (65+): $5.00. Maximum fee per family $20. Children 12 or under free.