If you own or work for a small business and are interested in expanding your client base, you might want to consider the government sector. The State of California does business with numerous small businesses throughout the state, buying products and services in IT, construction, temporary labor and even pencils.
On Wednesday, October 14 at 10 am, the Small Business Development Center will host a free webinar that will cover:
• Becoming a Certified Small Business (SB) or Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE).
• Accessing the California State Contractors Register (CSCR)
• Becoming a California Multiple Award Schedules (CMAS) Contractor.
• State and local government agencies shop and compare CMAS for the best value, product, services, and more
• Marketing your business to State Agencies