Hi, Ginghamsburg family,
Although on-campus events at Tipp City and Fort McKinley are canceled through Palm Sunday, April 5, the people of Ginghamsburg Church are still practicing the life rhythms of worshiping, growing and multiplying throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Here are your headlines on how to engage....
We are worshiping online each week. Choose your time and online location:
Saturday, 5 and 6:30pm
Sunday, 9 and 10:30am
- Each morning, join Pastor Rachel for prayer time on her personal Facebook page.
- Each Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 8:30pm, join our staff team for online prayer on the Ginghamsburg Facebook page as well as the Fort McKinley Facebook page.
- Tuesday evenings at 8:30pm on the Ginghamsburg Facebook page, Pastors Jon and Karl will be leading us in a brief Bible study.
- On Wednesdays at 1pm find an encouraging word and ideas for thriving in the midst of challenging seasons at the Ginghamsburg Facebook page. Tomorrow’s edition features New Creation Counseling Center Director Kitty Kincaid.
- Our Next Step team can also be found at 7pm Monday through Friday on the Next Step Facebook page for a daily devotional about the recovery steps.
….and of course, join us for worship either Saturday or Sunday – or both!
See you at our virtual YG (youth group) at 6:30pm on Wednesday evenings. Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings app if you want to join in from your phone. Music, fun, teaching and small groups - it will all be there! Details on how to log in will be sent via text.
Also, you don’t have to miss out on Bible Study just because you can’t be here physically. We will still meet up for Bible Study at 10:30am on Sundays via Zoom. Get the app!
After each of our weekend worship celebration times, connect with our Kids Ministry team for music, Bible stories and fun at
About the Mission
Growing as a follower of Jesus also means serving as Christ’s hands, feet, voice and resources for and with others. Explore how you can impact lives during this crisis on our
Care and Prayer
If you are simply in need of care and encouragement, please do not hesitate to reach out. Call 937.506.0479 to reach our care team voice mail, and email prayer requests to
. Live prayer is also offered on Facebook as noted above.
As the physical presence of Christ on Planet Earth, we have an incredibly powerful opportunity to demonstrate what it means to live the Jesus life through this time of crisis. Our words and actions matter. Let’s seize this opportunity to multiply our Kingdom impact.
“Each one care for one.”
Are you calling your neighbors? Are you praying? Are you being extra kind on your favorite social media sites? Are you finding great moments to laugh and to express gratitude? Have you hugged a tree (in your own yard, of course) or hugged your kid?
“Be safe, and keep others safe.”
Are you practicing “social distancing” to protect yourself and others? It’s a funny phrase, but what it represents is crucial.
“Be generous as you are able.”
Let’s be the sharers – not the hoarders. God’s got this. Continue your practice of the tithe. Ministry, mission and the Ginghamsburg movement depend upon it.
I am praying for you and your family. Please pray for the Billups family as well. We love you!