Kentucky’s Horse Headquarters - Georgetown, KY has slowly been re-opening during COVID-19 and you may be asking yourself is it safe to travel to Kentucky. In Georgetown, we want our guests to #TravelKYConfidently and know that we have done our part to help keep them safe and healthy during their stay. As Governor Beshear always says, “we are all in this together” and together in Georgetown, KY, we are doing everything possible to reduce the transmission of the virus. Our local businesses, attractions, and hotels are following the latest health and safety protocols. For the latest information on COVID-19 and Healthy At Work Guidelines in Kentucky, please visit www.kycovid19.ky.gov.
Ultimately, it is for you to decide if you are comfortable traveling and willing to do your part to act responsibility in maintaining your health and the health of others. We encourage our visitors to follow these best practices, in addition to the required face covering:
· If you or a member of your party traveling feel unwell, please delay your visit. We promise we will be here when you feel better!
· Practice social distancing. Tip: Stay six (6) feet apart, in Georgetown we stay one (1) horse apart.
· Frequently wash your hands for at least 20 seconds. Tip: Try singing our favorite, My Old Kentucky Home!
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth. It’s hard but all the more reason to keep your hands sanitized. Tip: We love hand sanitizer made by local Kentucky distilleries.
· Follow all safety practices implemented by local businesses.
If and when you choose to spend some time with us, know that your visit will look a bit different. To navigate your experience, look around our website www.georgetownky.com for key guidelines and things to expect during your visit.
A real smile always shines through (our masks) as southern hospitality awaits you in Georgetown, KY.