Tech Take Apart
Wed. 19 at 3:00, register today!
* Jungle Jim's
combines balloon artistry, magic, comedy and improv!
Thur. 20 at 4, for all ages, open to the public.
book group Fri. 21 at 1:00 (stop by for your copy now!)
For questions contact Lorraine Der, Children's Librarian:
* April Vacation:
Craft, Pizza and Fantastic Beasts
! Thur. 20 at 4:00 Make a Bowtruckle, 5:30 Consume Pizza, 5:45 watch Fantastic Beasts! [PG-13] Registration required, for ages 13-19.
* 7th Annual Poetry Contest is underway, the theme: Perfection, and associated metaphors. Open to grades 6-12, call for entries closes on April 30. View full details of the contest on the
Informed Teens Blog
. Joining us for the awards reception and readings / recitations on May 11 is poet
* MAGE [Minecraft & Assorted Games for Everyone] meets on Wed. afternoons from 3:30-5:00. Bring your laptop and your active Minecraft membership. No Griefing, Ever!
For more information contact the Young Adult Librarian, Kim Claire
* Speculative Tuesdays (for fantasy and scifi readers in their 20s and 30s) Join Stephanie and Josh Tue. 4 at 7:00 to discuss Christopher Moore's Bite Me. Next up for May is The Throne of the Crescent Moon.
Ongoing Drop-in Groups
* Adult Coloring gathers every Monday night 5-8 on the 2nd floor.
* Breast Cancer Survivor Support group meets 1st & 3rd Mon, 2nd floor, 6:15.
* Bridge! Some experience required: Mon. 10-12, the Wed. group will be irregular due to tax appointments, the Friday afternoon group will meet at the WCOA.
* Knitting! Get help or stay on track Mon. 12-2:30.
* Cribbage meets every Thursday from 10-12.