Christopher L. Chonko
- Chris comes to H2R CPA with 10 years of attest, tax and consulting experience. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Accounting from Robert Morris University. Chris lives in West Mifflin with his wife and two daughters. He is a fan of the Steelers, Pirates, college basketball and football, and enjoys spending time with family and friends.
- Kim joins H2R CPA with 10 years of experience. She holds an Associate's Degree in Computer Management and Network Administration from ICM School of Business. When not working, Kim enjoys spending time with her family and being outdoors, along with her two Rottweilers, Roach and Gunner.
Eric J. Kubeja
- Eric joins the firm with four years of experience in providing both tax and attest services, and a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from Saint Vincent College. He currently lives in Mount Washington. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family and friends, being outdoors, playing golf, and attending concerts and sporting events.
Paul D. Kubeja, CPA
- Paul comes to H2R CPA with over five years of audit and tax experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from Saint Vincent College. He grew up in Erie and currently resides in Cranberry Township. In his spare time, Paul enjoys watching baseball, football and golf, traveling to new places, tailgating and cooking.
Phillip D. Zlokas, CPA
- Phil joins the firm with 10 years of experience in public accounting, providing tax and consulting services to a variety of clients and industries. He holds a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Accounting from Robert Morris University. Phil lives in West Mifflin with his wife and daughter. He enjoys playing basketball and spending time with friends and family.