The HBA Continues to Serve Members
The Houston Bar Association Office is currently operating remotely. We continue to put the health and professional needs of our members first during the developing situation with COVID-19. Please be aware of the following services that can help you maintain your practice and professional development in uncertain times.
- Visit hba.org for daily updates on the response to the virus.
- The HBA continues to communicate with members through e-Bulletins and emails to keep you informed about your legal community.
- The HBA offers extensive online CLE options so you can maintain your MCLE requirements 24/7. Many programs also include specialization credit. Visit hba.org/CLE for free online videos and updates on other CLE programs.
- Visit the new HBA Wellness Page, hba.org/wellness, for information, tips and services that focus on your health and well-being.
- If the HBA staff can answer any questions on bar activities or provide additional resources, please call us at (713) 759-1133 or email specific staff members.
The following HBA-sponsored events have been canceled or postponed (as of March 23, 2020):
- March 25 - Teach Texas Program Orientation is canceled and the program is canceled for this semester
- March 27 - Habitat house dedication (postponed)
- March 28 - Lawyers for a Beautiful Houston Trash Bash (canceled)
- March 28 - HAY Center Prom Readiness Event (postponed)
- March 28 - OMEGA House Day of Service (canceled)
- April 1 - LegalLine (canceled)
- April 2 - Consejos Legales (canceled)
Check the HBA website for updates.