Attention: Native American Tribal Leadership & Tribally Designated Housing Entities
HCD cordially invites you to join us for a Tribal Roadshow in Pala, CA
on July 20 and 21
The California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD), in collaboration with the Pala Band of Mission Indians and Northern Circle Indian Housing Authority (NCIHA), invites tribes and Tribally Designated Housing Entities to a Tribal Roadshow where we will showcase HCD housing programs and gather feedback from tribes. The Roadshow will also provide HCD staff and attendees the opportunity to tour tribal housing with the Pala, San Pasqual, and Rincon tribes.
HCD will present on the following housing programs:
- Multifamily Finance SuperNOFA (AB 434)
- Joe Serna, Jr. Farmworker Housing Grant Program, Single Family
- Mobilehome Park Rehabilitation and Resident Ownership Program (MPRROP)
- Local Housing Trust Fund (LHTF)
- Home Investment Partnership Program (HOME)
- HOME American Rescue Plan Program (HOME ARP)
- National Housing Trust Fund (NHTF)
- Regional Early Action Planning Grants (REAP)
The two-day Roadshow will be in-person,
please register to attend.