GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION:
- The underground utility relocation and site work for the GSE building begins on Monday 2/22 the hours will be 7am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Available here is a map of the area under construction, used for laydown, and the alternate bike and pedestrian paths.
- This is phase 1 of many that will be occurring around the GSE Building and Barnum to prep for an upcoming construction project.
PAMPAS LANE/BONAIR SIDING:
- A portion of Pampas Lane will be closed 2/16 - 2/17 for paving work near the new Public Safety Building; access will be maintained to Stanford Federal Credit Union, SAL and R&E building.
- Paving work will also take place on Bonair Siding near Grainger.
- Striping work will take place 2/18 - 2/19.
JANE STANFORD WAY & SCHWAB DROP OFF:
- Work continues near Manzanita Garage and Schwab, to install the new sidewalk and drop off area. There will be intermittent traffic impacts associated with this work.
- Please follow the direction of all construction/detour signage and traffic control personnel. This work may be noisy at times.
CABRILLO-DOLORES FACULTY HOMES:
- Miscellaneous utility box prep at locations around the project.
- PG&E will be onsite to energize the new underground lines and remove their overhead lines. On Wednesday 2/24, PG&E will cut power to a number of homes to tie in the new power lines. This power outage is from 8am to 4pm. PG&E have notified each of the homes affected by this shutdown.
- Expect heavy equipment in the area, including trucks and excavation equipment.
- Construction Hours: 8am – 5pm Monday through Friday, Saturday 9am – 5pm. No work on Sundays or holidays.
ESCONDIDO GRADUATE RESIDENCES:
- Underground work to relieve ponding on McFarland pathway will begin week of 3/1.
- Note pedestrian and bike detours in the vicinity.
- Use caution when traveling in the area.