GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION:
- Underground utility relocation and site work for the GSE building continues; work hours are 7am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
Available here is a map of the area under construction, used for laydown, and the alternate bike and pedestrian paths.
- This is phase 1 of many that will be occurring around the GSE Building and Barnum to prep for an upcoming construction project.
JANE STANFORD WAY & MANZANITA TURN-AROUND:
- Expect one-way traffic on Jane Stanford Way along Manzanita Garage through 4/16.
- Please follow the direction of all construction signage and traffic control personnel.
- This work may be noisy at times.
ESCONDIDO VILLAGE GRADUATE RESIDENCES:
- Replacement of a dying tree near Bldg A is scheduled for 4/9 and will impact ADA parking stalls for one day.
- Use caution when traveling in the area.
ARRILLAGA HALL UNDERGROUND INVESTIGATION:
- The path between Arrillaga Hall and Ford Center will be impacted through the end of the month due to an underground investigation.
- Use caution while traveling in the area.
GREEN LIBRARY EAST - HOHBACH HALL:
- Hohbach Hall Green Library East 1st floor TI project.
- Work hours are from 5:00am to 2:30pm.
- Interior demolition.
- MEP overhead rough ins.
- Wall layout markings underway.