HEALTHeLINK recently announced results from a consumer survey conducted in September 2017 across the eight-county region. The survey was conducted by phone with 1,000 completed surveys providing a confidence level of 95%.
Among the highlights from the survey:
- 87% believe the health system is providing a "high" level of care
- 86% believe that the health care system is "generally safe"
- 82% believe that electronic access to patient data is "good" for health care
- 90% of respondents were "aware" that their health care information was being electronically shared
- 81% of respondents are "willing to encourage" their doctor to use HEALTHeLINK
"We are very encouraged by these results as they demonstrate that HEALTHeLINK is working," said Dan Porreca, HEALTHeLINK's executive director. "At the same time, it is incumbent on us to continue our efforts and delivering value to the region's health care system and educating the community, including providers and medical staff, about that value to promote even greater use."
For a summary of the survey results click here.