The LSA, or Longitudinal Systems Analysis, is an annual HUD-mandated report. Once received, HUD takes the LSA data from the whole country and submits the Annual Homeless Assessment Report (AHAR) to Congress. The data we provide is used to create strategic planning for federal, state, and local initiatives that fund the work we do in our community.
High Quality Data = Better Opportunities for You to Serve Your Community
Next week we begin to send emails regarding HUD-identified data quality issues related to your programs. We are providing multiple layers of support to assist with your data clean up, including:
- Job Aids with step-by-step directions for data cleanup
- Individualized video conferences to review complicated data errors
- Two Weekly Workshops on deciphering and resolving LSA reporting errors
- Department communication (e-blasts and our upcoming newsletter)
- Regular access to staff via our HMIS@SacStepsForward.org email account
We look forward to working closely with you as we collectively improve our data quality and showcase the amazing work our community has done. If you have any questions or need assistance, please email us.
Sacramento Steps Forward