HOME Investment Partnership Program
Annual Performance Reports due August 2, 2021
To all State HOME Recipients and Contractors,
The State HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) requires all HOME Recipients to submit Annual Performance Reports (APRs) documenting any activity that occurred during fiscal year 2020/2021.
The reporting period covers July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021
APR documents must be completed and submitted via email to HOME@hcd.ca.gov by Monday, August 2, 2021.
Please note: Even if there was no activity during the reporting period, all HOME Recipients must complete and submit the APR Matrix.
- APR Matrix (required for all HOME Recipients)
- Attachment A: Program Income
- Attachment B: Minority Business Enterprise / Women Business Enterprise (MBE/WBE)
- Attachment D: Relocation and Real Property Acquisition
- Attachment E: Fair Housing Demographic Analysis
- Attachment F: Section 3
Stand-Alone form for HOME Recipients to complete, if required:
All HOME Recipients, except CHDOs, must file an "Attachment A: Program Income," even if:
- They did not receive any Program Income during the reporting period and have a zero starting and ending balance;
- All of the jurisdiction's Standard Agreements with the State HOME Program have expired; or
- They are now an Entitlement Jurisdiction.
All recipients must follow the following submittal procedures:
HCD will only accept APRs submitted electronically to HOME@hcd.ca.gov.
- Email subject line must be "Jurisdiction Name - APR" (e.g., Yolo Co. - APR; Self Help Enterprises - APR; etc.).
- The 2020/2021 APR forms must be used, as they have been revised for the current reporting period. Previous versions of the APR forms will not be accepted.
- Original Excel format only (do not return the APR as a PDF file).
- Submit as an attachment to the email (not in the body of the email).