On Thursday, July 25th we will have a special presentation from HP's Color Material Finish Engineer, Alex Ju. Don't miss this unique opportunity for an in-depth presentation about:
- Texture Design for Additive:
- Texturing with Multi Jet Fusion: How it works and the benefits of printing texture.
- Application Spaces: From emulating existing textures for prototyping and spare parts, to developing novel textures for futuristic vehicles.
- Tips for the design and application of texture to parts.
- Finishing for Multi Jet Fusion
- Smoothing: Methods for reducing roughness and prepping surfaces.
- Colorizing: Adding color to MJF parts.
Coffee and breakfast will be offered starting at 10:00 am.
Lunch will be served at 12:00 pm during the special presentation.
Feel free to forward this invitation to others who may be interested, but space is limited
have them register independently.
We hope you can join us!