here are several SUPER EASY ways to earn money for our school.
When you download the NEW and improved Box Tops App, you’ll be able to scan your receipt, instantly identify Box Tops products and automatically add cash to our school’s earnings online.
Box Tops are still worth 10¢ each for your school. This may not sound like much, but it adds up to hundreds of dollars!
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support Hyde Park School every time you shop at no cost to you. When you shop at
, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to HPS. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to
from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to
to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. Purchases through the mobile app and amazon.com do not qualify. Please choose
Hyde Park School PTO Inc.
as your recipient.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Earn 4% of your purchase for Hyde Park School. Don't worry... you still keep all of your points.
*You must have a Kroger Plus Card to register. If you don’t have a card you can get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
2) Click on Sign In (if you are a new online customer, click “Create an Account”, make sure you have your Kroger Plus Card)
3) From a newly created or existing account, click on “My Account”, then “Account Settings” and then click on “Community Rewards” information and search for “Hyde Park School”.
4) Select “Hyde Park School PTO Inc” from the list.
REMKE REWARDS CARING NEIGHBOR
With Remke’s Caring Neighbor program, sign-up and they will donate up to 2% to Hyde Park School for every purchase made when you use your Remke Rewards card.
2) Go to My Account in the top right corner of the page (or create an account if you don’t have one already, entering your Remke card number and pertinent personal info).
3) In the drop-down menu labeled “Caring Neighbor”, select “Hyde Park School PTO”.
4) Click “Update”