There are several SUPER EASY ways to earn money for our school. Additional information can be found on our
These waterproof, personalized labels go safely in the laundry, dishwasher, and microwave. They are perfect for all of your belongings – from water bottles to coats to lunchboxes and more. Labeling everything is a great way to keep items out of the lost and found! They even have address labels and cute holiday items. To start shopping, go to
“Hyde Park School PTO (Cincinnati)”
20% of every sale will be donated to HPS!
We have teamed up with the Shutterfly school fundraising program! Simply place an order using our link
and Shutterfly will donate a percentage of each sale. You are still able to use any coupons or promo codes as you normally would! Great for extra school pictures, gifts, invitations, holiday cards, and more!
When you download the NEW and improved Box Tops App, you’ll be able to scan your receipt, instantly identify Box Tops products and automatically add cash to our school’s earnings online.
Box Tops are still worth 10¢ each for your school. This may not sound like much, but it adds up to hundreds of dollars!
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support Hyde Park School every time you shop at no cost to you. When you shop at
, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to HPS. To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to
from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to
to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. Purchases through the mobile app and amazon.com do not qualify. Please choose
Hyde Park School PTO Inc.
as your recipient.
You can now support
Hyde Park School PTO Inc.
in the Amazon shopping app on your Android device! Simply follow these instructions to turn on
and start generating donations.
1. If you have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, open the App on your Android device.
2. View Settings and select AmazonSmile.
3. Follow the in-app instructions to complete the process.
If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping App, update your App. Click here for instructions:
AmazonSmile is not currently available for iOS users. We will notify AmazonSmile charities when it becomes available.
KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS
Earn 4% of your purchase for Hyde Park School. Don't worry... you still keep all of your points.
*You must have a Kroger Plus Card to register. If you don’t have a card you can get one at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
2) Click on Sign In (if you are a new online customer, click “Create an Account”, make sure you have your Kroger Plus Card)
3) From a newly created or existing account, click on “My Account”, then “Account Settings” and then click on “Community Rewards” information and search for “Hyde Park School”.
4) Select “Hyde Park School PTO Inc” from the list.
REMKE REWARDS CARING NEIGHBOR
With Remke’s Caring Neighbor program, sign-up and they will donate up to 2% to Hyde Park School for every purchase made when you use your Remke Rewards card.
2) Go to My Account in the top right corner of the page (or create an account if you don’t have one already, entering your Remke card number and pertinent personal info).
3) In the drop-down menu labeled “Caring Neighbor”, select “Hyde Park School PTO”.
4) Click “Update”
GIFT CARD DONATIONS
Do you have a drawer full of unused gift cards? Donate them here! The Hyde Park School PTO is now accepting gift cards as donations in addition to other payment forms. We accept new or partially-used gift cards. Just enter your card info to check the gift card balance and submit your donation.