Starting Wednesday, June 10th, the HTC Clubhouse and most of its amenities will be re-opening and we will move into our Summer hours for onsite staff. These hours are: Monday-Friday 6:00 am-9:00 pm, Saturday 7:00 am-9:00 pm and Sunday 8:00 am-9:00 pm. These hours do not reflect hours for our amenities, which are restricted due to cleaning and staffing. Time slots for each amenity can be found by clicking on the amenity below:
Amenity Reservations will begin at 8:00 am on Wednesday, June 10th - no reservations will be taken prior. Below is a step by step guide for making your online reservation, which will be required to use any of the facilities. Posted below is a how-to video for those who need visual guidance to help them understand this new process. Beginning 06/10/2020, reservations for recreation areas should be made through the HTC website.
To make a reservation:
2. Along the top of the page between Home and Our Community, you will click on Reservations.
3. From the drop down menu, select which amenity you are trying to reserve (use the name of the amenity and not the ones with the - - in front and spot numbers). Each amenity will have its own time restrictions and guidelines so be sure to read all text very carefully.
4. Once on the amenity page, you will see the rules for that amenity as well as monthly calendars and the list of today's available times.
- To book a specific time, select the date from the calendar or look at what is available same day.
- Once a date is selected, you will click on first hour of the time frame you are wishing to reserve. Please note that there are blocked out times in grey that are set aside for cleaning and sanitizing. Blocks of time with slashes indicate that spot is already reserved by another resident.
- Once you select the start time you would like, it will take you to a page to complete your reservation. Here, you will need to make sure you are adjusting the time to fit the length of the reservation. If your reservation is not completing, check the top of your screen for text in red letting you know what is wrong and why it can't complete your reservation as is.
5. Once you make your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of your reservation and a second email that contains a reminder of instructions for the day of your reservation.
Each person will need to sign up individually. If you are signing up another person, you will need to go back through the same steps above but use their information for the reservation. Each person will still need their own waiver. Waivers are available at the Front Desk.