Hammontree's headquarters is in the heart of the Akron-Canton Metroplex with a combined 1.2 million people. This area covers the Canton-Massillon, Stark and Carroll Counties and Summit and Portage Counties.
Hammontree is a full service civil engineering and survey company located near Diebold Nixdorf, The Timken Company and The Akron Canton Airport. We have provided professional service for over 54 years,
with additional offices in St. Clairsville, Ohio and Delmont, PA. (Morris Knowles).
Hammontree & Morris Knowles
have a project history range of multi-million dollar public works and major commercial projects to design services for individual businesses and homeowners. Public clients range in size from rural communities to county, state and federal government.
- Civil Site Engineering and Design
- Transportation Including Bridge, Highway, Trails, and Bikeways
- Municipal Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Landscape Architecture
- Construction Administration Services
- Oil and Gas Energy Support Services
- Telecommunication Support Services
- Surveying (Including U.A.V. (Drone) Surveying with Five (5) F.A.A. Licensed Remote Pilots
Each office is staffed with registered engineers and surveyors who ensure projects are managed with prompt professional service.