The Town, led by the Brand Development Committee, is proceeding with community branding. Input from residents, businesses and stakeholders will shape the future of our community and the culture of the municipality.
Our brand will communicate the essence of our community, telling our story and aligning perception with reality. The brand may include a logo, tagline, colour palettes, images and supporting messaging.
An effective brand will:
- Distinguish Blackfalds from other municipalities
- Create strong civic pride
- Foster a prosperous business climate
- Attract visitors and new investment to the community
Brand Committee Community Members
- Chair, Heather Buelow
- Vice-Chair, Ken Hubbard
- Jeremy Deleeuw
- Glyn Evans
- Kevin Hallet - CHAMBER PRESIDENT
- Lana Hoover
- Kelton Olfert
- Brian Preston