It’s a fun and exciting time of year but with all the tricks and treats there are a few key things
to keep in mind before you head out; especially with younger kids.
- Remember never to trick-or-treat alone, always go in a group.
- Always go out before dark.
- Stay in your own neighborhood, you are more familiar with your surroundings.
- Please remember to respect and not to destroy other people’s property.
- Carry flashlights, especially for little children.
- Watch out for each other, and ask your neighbors to watch out for you.
- Call your local police department if you see any suspicious activity.
- Remember, trick-or-treating means you should be cautious, not worried. So get outside and dress up, and have a great time!