All our accomplishments are important to us so this list is in no order except for #1.
10) Thirty-eight clients in ASPIRO's Employment Services secured employment.
9) ASPIRO outdoorsmen, Casey & Austin, were featured in a segment on the regional TV show, Larry Smith Outdoors. Click
to see it again.
8) Two ASPIRO flag football teams participated in the Green Bay Packers
Exceptional Abilities Challenge on the Titletown football field. Check out these great
from the Green Bay Press Gazette.
7) ASPIRO was the charity partner of the 2018 Doctors in Recital concert. Event organizers presented a check for $52,000 to ASPIRO in support of the Positive Parenting Program.
6) ASPIRO was chosen, along with 30 other organizations, to participate in the first ever Give BIG Green Bay 24 hour online giving event. ASPIRO received over $37,000.
5) In it's first full year, ASPIRO's scrip program processed 2,588 gift cards at a retail value of over $79,000; earning ASPIRO over $3,300! Thank you to everyone who has supported this program.
4) The Stiles Road facility had a new roof and HVAC system installed.
3) ASPIRO-Stiles fulfilled its largest single order to date of 13,023 metal folding chairs.
2) ASPIRO provided approximately 16,000 hours of respite care to families.
1) In memory of the past and present clients we lost this year. You will always be remembered.
- Steve Leanna
- Michael Kaqutosh
- Cindi Way
- Sarah Milquet
- John Boyson
- Diane DeBauche
- Carter Thyes
- Julie Norby
- Joey Pivonka
- Noreen Stock