Happy New Year and to the best of 2024!
As we move forward into the new year 2024, we wanted to say thank you for continuing to work on your relationship and marriage. It is quite a challenge during these times. Some of us have lost husbands, wives, and loved ones. We at marriage 4 life institute, take this opportunity to say thank you for reading, responding, and wanting to be a part of what God has ordained in your life. This year will be bountiful blessings. No, matter what is going on within your family, do not despair!
You have sown seeds of time, talent, and treasures into the Kingdom and He wants to show you blessings, favor and gratitude. When God created the earth, He invented seeds (Genesis 1:11-12). He commanded everything to reproduce after its own kind.
“Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will
of the Spirit reap everlasting life. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all,
especially to those who are of the household of faith" (Galatians 6:7-10).
So, No matter how you think your destiny in you marriage is going to be, Remember God has the Last and final circumstances over your life. Stretch your expectations of faith to believe that out of your situation, new opportunities will grow the Godly way. When we understand the truth that adversity brings us, it causes us to lean into the difficulties of life but grow more in the word of
He is your (STRENGTH). Be real, be authentic, and allow yourself to create a prayer life, without the devil intertwined.
So, On the first day of your blessings, favor and gratitude for the new year, begin by
- Asking the Holy Spirit to help you pray; to pray through you; and to intercede for you. (It’s actually good to
pray that every day; we actually do this,
but it starts with you.
- Don’t start your new year with last years trauma, drama and brokenness. We encourage you to take this year to prepare your heart, then, work with the Holy Spirit to cleanse it.
- Ask Him to search your heart and reveal any sin in your life that you need to confess. Yes, your prayers are powerful. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous person gets mighty results(James 5:16).
- Ask Him to give you a broken and contrite heart that He will not despise (Psalm 51:17).
- Ask Father God to cause your harvests to chase you down before you have even finished sowing! Then, confess and repent for any sins He shows you.
- Ask the Lord to forgive you and cover you with the blood of Jesus.
- Ask Him to fill you with His Spirit and make you new, yet again, by His grace and mercy.
- Ask Him to make you hungry and thirsty for Him.
- Ask the Lord to help you fast and pray with a right heart, clear mind and peaceful soul.
- Ask Him to show you what to fast and how to fast during the 2024 season, Pray that the Lord would help you persevere through your fast.
- Ask Him to show you the results of your fast even while your fast is still in progress.
- Ask Him to bring you a huge harvest of blessings on every good seed you have ever sown.
- Make a list of the good seeds from which you have not yet received a harvest and pray even more fervently.
- Build your faith by reviewing your favorite Scriptures about answered prayer, blessings and strengthen your faith to believe God for HARVEST on all your good seeds!
Jerome and Ivy Moore
Your Relationship Coaches