DECEMBER FUNDRAISING RESULTS
A HUGE thank you to
everyone who contributed to our year-end fundraising campaign.
Thanks to the generosity of our supporters and the 100% match provided by an anonymous benefactor we raised over $30,000 in December!
If you'd still like to play a role in helping us to keep our admission affordable, you can give online by visiting here.
3RD SATURDAY FAMILY FUN DAY
2019 was our first year of offering once-monthly family fun days and they were a huge success! Nearly 2,000 people visited us during our 3rd Saturday events, NOT including the nearly 600 people who joined us for our Spring Break family night!
Our family fun days take place on the 3rd Saturday of each month from noon-3pm. Admission is $3/person (ages 3 and under are free). All of our activities are available (ninja is limited to ages 6 and above) and our cafe is open for cash sales. The drop-off of unaccompanied minors is prohibited.
We look forward to seeing you and your family soon!
In this month's regular feature we're introducing you to Aaron & Allyssa Clark.
We asked the Clarks the following questions:
* How long have you been a staff member at 3MP?
Just a few weeks after we were married in 2012. Going on 8 years!
* What is your favorite memory of your time at 3MP?
Aaron: What makes 3MP special is the community that's created there. I love it when former students become volunteers. It's awesome and rewarding to watch those students grow into mature adults who value what 3MP provides for the community. Allyssa: One of the special things about 3MP is the built-in community that forms while serving a higher purpose together. I'm SO thankful for all the friendships my hubby and I have made!
* What do you like to do when you're not serving at 3MP?
Flip houses and spend time on the lake.
* What is one thing on your bucket list? Allyssa: visit Australia. Aaron: Build a barn from scratch, or maybe an A-frame cabin.
* Give us 3 words that describe 3MP to you: Allyssa: Community. Joy. Grow. Aaron: Kind. Caring. Loving. (Aaron also offered 'have some sugar' as his answer to the 3 words question, but we thought we'd downplay that!)
Thank you to Aaron & Allyssa for their dedication and commitment to 3 Mile Project and for their love for all who visit here!