Folks, the floors of this little building have been shaking for the past month with more skiers than ever before. Thanks for bearing with us while we charged through the holiday rush!
As we round the corner on another fantastic year at Great Northern Cycle & Ski we are immensely grateful for your continued support. We work hard to create a valuable experience every time you walk through our door by sharing our knowledge, hand selecting gear, and comparing stories of the outdoors.
In the past year we hit some exciting milestones.
Here's our 2017 round up.
- Ron and Tom got Masterfit Certified through the Dark Arts Program of Masterfit University. That means they are now among some of the highest certified and educated bootfitters in the country. They have been shuffling folks in and out of our boot bench all season and as a result, there are even more happy feet up on the mountain.
- Early in 2017 we completed the redesign of our website and the launch of our web store. In celebration, take 30% off any online order now through the end of the month with the code JANUARY30
- We added an online booking system to our operations so that you can set up an appointment with one of our bootfitters. It's easier than ever, just click here.
- We continued our tradition of Spring Break by closing for a week in March to reset for the summer months, and we started a new tradition of Fall Break where we point it North for a week and ride until the snow falls to gear up for our winter season.
- We picked up 3 new brands for our winter line up, Tecnica, Blizzard and Atomic and we brought in a wide selection of walk boots (12 different models!) and the bindings and skis to match to fill the growing needs of our area's winter hiking enthusiasts.
- We partnered with Flathead Cycling, the valley's largest cycling team, by providing support, sponsoring the design of a new kit, and helping to reenergize the group.
- We supported important local causes by donating to Flathead Area Mountain Bikers, Whitefish Legacy Partners, Thursday Night Race League,Wednesday Night Skimo and GS Race League, Flathead Valley Ski Education Foundation, Dream Adaptive, Powdered Soul, MUSH Flathead Classic, Glacier Nordic Club, and Whitefish Community Foundation's Great Fish Challenge.
Thanks for building this shop community with us!