Thanksgiving is much more than a big meal with family and friends. It's important to be grateful, not just on Thanksgiving, but each and every day.
Rather than lamenting what you believe is lacking in your life, begin each new day by developing an attitude of gratitude.
All of us at Home Healthsmith feel a deep sense of gratitude to our clients, our friends and our families and most importantly to each other. We have pulled together as a business to deliver - what we feel is the best customer service we can provide - especially during this pandemic. We are considered essential employee's and have been out in the field doing what needs to be done to enable our clients home to be safe so that they in turn, can bring their loved ones home. This might be a stairlift, a ramp, grab bars or other various accessibility equipment.
We are still installing and servicing our clients and are available by email or phone. If it is necessary for one of our technicians to visit your home in person, you can rest assured our staff will observe strict hygiene protocols. Some of these include:
- Avoiding any physical person-to-person contact (such as handshakes)
- Observing social distancing - staying at least 6 feet away from you and recommend if possible, for you to be in another room while we are there.
- Regularly washing our hands and using hand sanitizer products.
- Using PPE equipment such as face masks, gloves and booties.
- Cleaning equipment before and after we service or install it.
- If any technician or staff member experiences any symptoms, they are told to self-isolate immediately and contact their physician.
- We are here to help you stay safe in your home. It is also more important than ever to be able to be there for our clients - old and new - and help them with whatever they need from us to remain in their homes.
We are wearing our masks and require all visitors to also wear theirs. We are social distancing, limiting customer traffic, cleaning and sanitizing constantly. Give us a call and make an appointment today.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family,
Linda & Bill & the staff at Home Healthsmith