Governor Whitmer’s Executive Order has reopened Northern Michigan for on-site dining. For the safety of customers and staff, everyone is required to wear a mask (BYOM). Customers are allowed to remove their masks once seated but must abide by the recommended precautions of wearing masks to and from the tables and in common areas. Seating adjustments have been made to account for 6-ft. social distancing requirements. Many restaurants encourage (and some require) you to make a reservation, as seating is limited to 50% occupancy.
PHOTO - Lunch on the patio at Stafford's Pier.
> OPEN FOR DINE-IN SERVICE:
is open Tuesday through Saturday, 5-9 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended, 231.526.6011. We will continue take-out as an option as well.
DOUGLAS LAKE BAR & STEAKHOUSE
- Open Wednesday through Sunday, 5-9 p.m.
Reservations are strongly recommended. 231-539-8588. We kindly ask that you wear a mask upon entry and exit.
is open daily (except closed Tuesdays) serving lunch and dinner from 12p to 8p. Our dining rooms, bar, covered patio and spacious landscaped gardens overlooking Lake Michigan are all open for service at 50% seating capacity. Please note: Dining reservations are not accepted. Call ahead for Carry Out orders: (231) 526-2281. Visit
for additional details...we look forward to seeing you soon.
MOOSE JAW JUNCTION
is open 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. We've added a new outdoor seating area. Keep in mind, while we will have our famous fish fry on Friday, we must follow the rules. Please bring plenty of patience as we adjust to our new way of life for most likely some time. 966 W. Van Rd., Pellston, phone (231) 539-8528.
THE NEW YORK RESTAURANT
opens daily at 5 p.m. We are accepting reservations and walk-ins for the dining room and bar. We continue to offer curbside carry-out service. Please check
for current menu and online ordering.
NORTHERN LIGHTS RECREATION
is now open 7 days a week and online ordering is now available at
Order food for pick-up and one of our friendly servers will bring it to your vehicle.
Northern Lights is now open Monday-Thursday 11am-9pm and Friday-Sunday 11am-10pm. Our kitchen closes one hour prior to business closing. Outdoor gazebo dining is also available. We have all the FUN with Bowling, Laser Tag & our Redemption Arcade. Also on Tuesday, it's our all new #TogetherTuesdays - All you can bowl for just $10 after 9 pm. All state and federal orders and guidelines are being followed by our staff for a safe, healthy and enjoyable experience. We can't wait to see you! 8865 M-119 Harbor Springs, (231) 347-3100.
is open 11am until 9pm Sunday through Thursday, plus Friday and Saturday until 10pm. (231) 242-4680.
Our breakfast Monday - Saturday is known for its five inexpensive, awesome breakfast sandwiches. Pancake-only Sunday is from 8:30am until 10:30am. - every Sunday only with syrup and whipped cream:
• Plain pancakes choice of bacon or sausage
• Chocolate chip pancakes choice of bacon or sausage
• Blueberry pancakes choice of bacon or sausage
• Macadamia nut pancakes choice of bacon or sausage
PIERSON’S GRILLE & SPIRITS
is open for dine-in service from 11 a.m. to 12 midnight Friday. Hours are 9 a.m. to midnight on Saturday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday, and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
Online ordering for take-out
is still available. (231) 526-2967.
is open 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m. seven days a week. Take-out continues though our
online ordering website
. (231) 753-2057.
has reopened for social-distanced dine-in service from 4-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday. 231-412-6077. We are sad to announce that
Colin’s Corner Cafe has closed
. We wanted you all to know how much we enjoyed creating memories and serving great food to Harbor Springs and the surrounding area. These times are unprecedented and difficult for everyone and we wish you all well. Even though we are closed now, we may see you all again in the future.
SMALL BATCH AT THE CUPOLA
- Hours are Thursday thru Saturday 8:30 am - 8 pm. Sunday and Monday 8:30 am - 5 pm. Tuesday and Wednesday closed. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our patio is open for service. All menu items are available for takeaway, 231-242-4686. Call for curbside pick up.
is open for dine-in service from 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m., 7 days a week.
. (231) 526-6201.
STATE ROAD PROVISIONS
- Happy Hour every day 3-6pm, half off appetizers 3-5 p.m. Mon-Saturday. Pet friendly area, outside cocktails, covered seating, fire pit for evenings. Open at noon Saturdays and Sundays. (231) 526-7605.
TEDDY GRIFFIN’S ROADHOUSE
is open 7 days a week from 4 - 9:30 PM. You are highly encouraged to make a reservation, as seating is limited to 50% occupancy. We can be more prepared to accommodate you if we are anticipating your arrival. Teddy’s is requesting all dining customers to call 231-526-7805 upon arrival or see the hostess, who will be stationed outside the building. Our
is still available and is great way to enjoy Teddy’s.
TRUE NORTH GOLF CLUB Compass Room
has added a Surf and Turf Thursday dinner that is open to the public. We're serving King Crab Legs, Prime Rib and Lobster Tails every Thursday night from 5-9pm. Breakfast and Lunch served 7 days a week 8:30am-3pm with a "lite bit" menu 3-5pm Serving outside with a view! Dinner is also served 5-9 on Friday and Saturdays. We invite the public from 4:30 to 6 p.m. on the following Saturdays for music and drink specials:
July 18th featuring Steve August
July 25th featuring Pete Kehoe
Anyone who would like to stay for dinner after the music is asked to call for a reservation: Melanie Pinkham, 231-526-3300 x-1.
TURKEY'S CAFE AND PIZZERIA
is open for breakfast from 9-11 am, and they have pizza during lunch 7 days a week starting at 11am. Our hours are now 9am-3 pm and 4pm-9pm, closed from 3-4 pm for shift change and sanitizing.
is open for takeout and full dine-in service. Ready to serve you at our 50+ tables. Don't let the parking lot deceive you; we excel at table management, so come on in - we can always find you a seat. Don't forget to like us on Facebook and Instagram for all the latest updates.
> TAKE-OUT AVAILABLE, BUT NO DINE-IN:
- Open for pizza pick-up and delivery Monday through Saturday 11-10, Sunday 4-9. Phone (231) 526-2424.
Our daily specials
Monday - Medium 3-topping Pizza and Small Salad. $15.50
Tuesday - BOGO Buy any Regular Price Large and the Second Large is $12.75
Wednesday - Small Wing Order $7.50, Large Wing Order $12.50
Thursday - XL Pizza for the Large Pizza Price
> All day every day:
Large Pepperoni or Cheese Pizza $10.60
Double Double- 2-Medium 2-Topping Pizzas $19.95
Lunch: 11-2 Monday to Friday 2-Small 2-Topping Pizzas $14.30
- Open for takeout and delivery Monday- Friday 11 am- 8pm, Saturday 3-8pm. Call 231-526-7107. Not yet opening for dine-in service.
CROOKED TREE BREADWORKS
- Reopened with
including that everyone entering the store must wear a mask. Hours are Monday 9-6, Tues-Wed-Fri 8-6, Thursday 9-3, Saturday 8-5, closed Sunday. 231-347-9574,
THE DEPOT CLUB
private dining facility is open Wednesday through Saturday for curbside service from 4-8 p.m.
. (231) 242-4233.
JOHAN'S PASTRY SHOP
- New hours are Sunday-Wednesday 6:30am-8pm. Thursday-Saturday 6:30am-9pm. Grilling hot dogs and brats Thursday-Saturday 11am-3pm, and onThursday we start to grill again from 5-8pm for Street Musique. 231-526-0907.
POND HILL FARM
- Open 11am-6pm daily & 11am-8pm Saturdays with Pizza Night from 4-8pm. In our Biergarten & Cafe Deck we offer a wonderful hot menu daily as well as beer, wine, hard cider & soft drinks. Order your food at our walk-up window inside. We do ask that you wear a mask indoors please. The farm is open for hiking, the playground, the gnome house hunt and visiting the animals daily. The squash rocket is closed at this time. Visit
, phone 231-526-3276. The online market is also open for shipping canned goods.
TOSKI SANDS MARKET
- 231-347-9631. Open Monday-Saturday, 7am-7pm.
lease note that gloves and masks are required. We can provide both if you do not have any.