We know losing a brother, sister, mother or father is a painful and difficult experience, bringing with it a challenging grief journey. If that is where you find yourself in life and you would like to meet with others who, like you, are experiencing the same loss, then this group might be right for you.
In our groups you will:
- Be with group facilitators who understand your grief and who are fully trained in grief
- Be in a loving and supportive environment with others like you
- Talk in a safe and confidential environment
- Be given grief tools to use when not in group
- Be taught grief tools that have been scientifically proven to help you navigate your grief
- Be a part of gathering with other groups to hear guest speakers
- And much more...