What a year! As we get ready to wind things down for the year, we wanted to let you know about our holiday schedule:
We will be taking a couple of weeks off to enjoy the holidays. We are 'closed' starting December 21, 2020 through the New Year. What this means for you:
- We have no events taking place
- We may not return your email or phone calls until the New Year
- If you are already a professional member and you need to change your profile, you can log in and do that but staff may not be able to make changes or respond if you have difficulties
- If you want to join with our special $65 Professional Member rate, you must submit your application BEFORE January 1, 2021 (rates increase to $100). Your application will NOT be processed until January 5, 2021. We encourage you to apply or renew before December 21.
- Public inquiries submitted during this time may not be fulfilled/completed or may be significantly delayed (although the Advocate Directory will be working).
January 1-8, 2021 we will be changing over our systems from WASHAA to HealthAdvocateX. This essentially means that our systems may be down (or unavailable during certain periods) and our websites, phones, emails may not work perfectly during this time. We pride ourselves on being responsive but we ask that you practice patience as we are converting our systems to upgrade to a more modern, functional platform.
NOTE: We will be doing our best to launch our website, WWW.HEALTHADVOCATEX.ORG, but our www.washaa.org website will be available until all aspects of our new website function without incidence.
We are also planning for 2021 and have now posted our calendar
of events - please take note of regularly scheduled Community Conversations, Networking Events and our Annual Conference will be scheduled for November 4-5, 2021.
Although this has been a challenging year, there have been many reasons to be grateful. THANK YOU for continuing to participate in our community. We are very hopeful that 2021 will be a time to celebrate, to see one another and do more together!