We hope you will create this fundraiser between today and Giving Tuesday, November 27th – the international day of giving back. On Giving Tuesday we will all flood our networks with invitations to safeguard justice with personal donations of any amount. Along with PayPal, Facebook is
up to $7 million in donations!
It is easy, fun, and will make a big difference for NLADA and our shared mission of equal justice!
Of course, social media isn’t the only way you can support NLADA. Here are some other ideas:
- Make a 100% tax-deductible contribution online at nlada.org/donate-now
- Become a valued contributor with our monthly sustainer giving program
- Ask your employer about matching your gift
- Look for us during the annual CFC campaign – #10490
- Make a contribution in honor of a colleague, mentor, or friend, or as a memorial to a loved one.
- Remember NLADA when shopping on Amazon.
- Visit AmazonSmile and sign in with your regular Amazon account information. Then select “National Legal Aid And Defender Association” from the list of charitable organizations when asked what non-profit you’d like to support, and shop away.
- Become an individual member at nlada.org/become-a-member
- Make an appreciated gift of stock
- Ask about other in-kind gifts
If you have questions about Facebook fundraisers or any of these giving opportunities, please contact Chelsey Gibson at
or 202-452-0620, ext. 259.
All of us at NLADA wish you a happy and healthy holiday season. Thank you for your support!